ORIENTATION DAY – TUESDAY 8TH DECEMBER
We are excited to welcome our Year 7 cohort for 2021 to Grovedale College for their Orientation Day. Please see below for the arrangements of the day.
- Students to meet in the school gymnasium at 8.45 – there will be staff and students welcoming you around the school and directing you where to go.
- Introduced to Home Group teacher and escorted to Home Group room
- Students will spend the day in their Yr 7 class
- Students will be dismissed at 3.00 pm (Bus travellers will be supervised at bus stop)
8.45 – 8.55 MEET IN SCHOOL GYM
8.55 – 9.05 STUDENTS ALLOCATED TO HG’S
9.06 – 10.46 ACTIVITY SESSION 1
11.13 – 12.48 ACTIVITY SESSION 2
1.39 – 3.00 ACTIVITY SESSION 3
3.00 STUDENTS DISMISSED
- Casual clothes – not required to wear uniform
- Runners / Sneakers
- Lunch / Drink Bottle (water)
- Please note that Parent’s will not be permitted on site. Students will need to be dropped off – Grovedale Tennis Courts preferred drop off site.
- School contract Buses will run as normal for regional students. Please contact Grovedale College 5245 4545 to finalise arrangements if required.
- Canteen facilities will run, students will need to order their lunch – please either let your primary school know and they will provide details to us or we will collect orders at the start of the day.
Please contact Adam Wright / Shane Cole-Hayhow at the College on 5245 4545 if there are any concerns or questions.